Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Welcome, 2011 batch

I've just sent off invites to the new batch of 20 wripers as per the list of email address you gave me in the last class. Tell me if you haven't got an invite: some of your handwriting was a little hard to follow, so I may have got one or two addresses wrong. If you haven't yet got an invite, mail me at rimibchatterjeeATg[spambuster: leave this bit out]mailDOTcom. You should all get an invite mail with a link in it to click and join.
Here is this year's batch, in no particular order

UG3
Trisha Ray
Lopamudra Chatterjee
Dipabali Dey
Anuj Raina
Anushka Sen
Vikrant Dadawala
Amrita De
Deeptesh Sen
Rudrani Gangopadhyay
Piali Mondal
Abhijit Dutta
Amrita Dutta
Sanjana Majhi
Dipankar Lahiri
Shinjini Chattopadhyay
Barsha Saha
Sreyashi Mukherjee
Safdar Rahman

PG2
Lav Kanoi
Shreya Sarkar
Sejuti Roy

Check your inboxes for the invite, click and join up!

No comments: